среда, 24 октября 2012 г.

Facts from Pennsylvania geography


To tell the truth, geography - is not my favourite lesson. But I have read the geography of Penn state from the beginning till the end. And now I can tell it to you, if you're interested in it.
Here are the general information about its geographilac position:
Pennsylvania is one of the eastern states of the United States. It is bordered by New York, New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland, West Virginia, and Ohaio. Pennsylvania is the 33rd largest state. It has an area of 46,058 square miles (119,291 km 2), of which 1,239 square miles (3,208 km 2)are inland water. The state's greatest length (east-west) is about 310 miles (500 km); its maximum width (north-south), 170 miles (270 km).
Here are a kind of slideshow about geography of Pennsylvania:
Here are the full information about geography ( about every region of Pennsylvania independently)

1 комментарий:

  1. I want to tell you that geography is not my favourite lesson too. Therefore I don*t like to read something about it. But your information was so interesting and i have learned a lot of things. Thanks!

    ОтветитьУдалить